[Koha] Adding Z39.50 servers

library at ssst.edu.ba library at ssst.edu.ba
Tue Mar 14 21:16:46 NZDT 2023

Hello René,

Thank you again for taking the time to explain - I had to work out how to accomplish some things in Linux terminal since until this year I had no experience with it and it took me quite some time to understand how some things worked.

To cut the long story short, I got the marc21xml2unimarc.xsl file to download to the server set aside for me by out IT manager, and then added the full path to the Z39.50 settings for LOC. I'm waiting for the password for BL so I can test it for that source.

Before I actually do any imports, I will have to go through my framework and edit out the tags I won't need, but that's a topic for another post.

Best regards

Aida Đikić