[Koha] Can't delete fresh created biblio. DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::db do failed: Duplicate entry

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Mar 13 03:27:33 NZDT 2023

Hi Eugen,

it should not create any errors or problems to delete these tables.

There is even an option in the cleanup_database.pl script that will do
this type of deletions:

https://git.koha-community.org/Koha-community/Koha/src/branch/master/misc/cronjobs/cleanup_database.pl

--deleted-catalog

Hope this helps,