[Koha] Australian Koha User group - Melbourne/Online

Kathryn Tyree kathryn at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Mar 10 16:36:59 NZDT 2023

Hello and Happy Friday, or almost Friday, wherever you may be.

The Melbourne Athenaeum library have kindly offered to host a Koha user
group, starting on the 29th of March, 6.00 - 7.30pm, in their beautiful
Collins St building.

The library will host and Catalyst will (remotely!) arrange the agenda.

If you would like to attend, please let me know by email reply and
delete the bits below that do not apply to you:

***

YES I would like to come to the user group on 29 March at 6pm, hosted by
the Melbourne Athenaeum library.

I will join the meeting IN PERSON/ONLINE.

Please keep me informed about future events.

My accessibility requirements are...

I would like it if the agenda included...

I would like to present at a future meeting about...

***

We will send further details to everyone who RSVPs.

Best wishes for a lovely weekend ahead,
Kathryn

--
Kathryn Tyree
Koha Services Manager

Catalyst.Net Limited
DDI: +64 4 803 2414 Tel: +64 4 499 2267
www.catalyst.net.nz

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended for the named recipients
only. It may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information.
If you are not the named recipient, any use, reliance upon, disclosure
or copying of this email or its attachments is unauthorised. If you have
received this email in error, please reply via email or call +64 4 499 2267.