[Koha] Adding ebook records to koha

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Mar 3 23:22:50 NZDT 2023

Hi Thomas,

items on records for electronic resources are not mandatory. Some
libraries like to add them, others don't.

If you add an itemtype to 942$c on record level, you'll be able to
search them by itemtype without items.

The export tool can export records without items, but you'll make sure
to deactivate any filters on the page that are looking at item
information (branch, itemtype, location etc.). If you use a barcode
range or similar it will work fine.

Hope that helps,

Katrin