[Koha] Koha_Cash_Register_Issue_Help

Mohan Kumar K.V. moni090 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 05:12:43 NZST 2023

 Hi,

I am writing to request your assistance in enabling the title and barcode
field in our Koha cash register report with Transaction Type “Payment”.
Subsequently, we are working with Koha 21.05 and we tried generate the
report of Fine Payment through Cash Register under Report section >>
Statics Wizard, we were able to get only limited field and filed values
i.e., “Patron Card No, Patron name, Transaction Library, Transaction date,
Transaction type, Fine Amount”

Unfortunately, system didn’t generated corresponding “Title, Barcode and
Item Type”. Hence we need your support in enabling the title and barcode
field in our Koha cash register report with Transaction Type “Payment”.
which will help us to identify exact title and barcode for the fine charged
to patrons. We look forward to your prompt response and assistance.

With regards,

Mohan

Sri Venkateshwara Group of Institutions

Bangalore (India)