[Koha] to catalog or not to catalog, that is my question

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Jul 27 05:06:20 NZST 2023

Hi Eric,

there are a lot of libraries with this many and more records using Koha.
It's usually easier and faster to use the command line script
bulkmarcimport.pl for loading records during migration. The script can
load bibliographic and authority records.

For authorities this might have some helpful information:
https://bywatersolutions.com/education/authorities-town-hall-recap

Hope this helps,

Katrin