[Koha] The Terrific Every-Other-Thursday Training Video | Limit Unregulated Values | S3E23

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Thu Jul 20 08:09:35 NZST 2023

Here is the link for tomorrow's video:

Here's an idea that won't break the bank - and it will help you to prevent people from breaking Koha.  Yes, despite all the hard work the community puts in to Koha, there are still ways we can accidently cause ourselves a headache or two.  Hopefully this pill is easy to swallow.  Specifically we will show how to set a limit on creating multiple copies at once in a bibliographic record.

https://youtu.be/pZH5YpyLZBk

Christopher Brannon
2023 koha-US President

(Don't forget to register for the 2023 koha-US Annual Conference!)<https://koha-us.org/events/conferences/2023-koha-us-annual-conference-portsmouth-nh/>