[Koha] koha index issue

Viliam Polonec viliam.polonec at snk.sk
Wed Jul 19 20:13:05 NZST 2023

Hello

koha version 19.11.19

We have bibliographic records with identificator from another system in
field 035. This field is indexed as Other-control-number. This
identifcators contains numbers and letters

When I try to search in koha "as00g2oe", koha returns 30 records, only
one has identificator "as00g2oe" in 035. Other records contains only
"as00g2o" (without e at the end). It looks like oe is equal with e

koha returns records with identificators: as00g2o1,
as00g2o2,...,as00g2oe,as00g2of, ...as00g2oz

When I try to search "as00g2fe", koha returns only one record. But
searching "as00g2f" returns 30 records and every record contains "as00g2f".

The issue is only with oe at the end of string

What's wrong with koha index?

thanks

Viliam