[Koha] [koha-US Circulation SIG] JUNE 10th Koha-US Circulation Special Interest Group ("CircSIG")

Lauren Denny lauren_denny at sil.org
Mon Jul 10 11:28:45 NZST 2023

Hi everyone,

Join us for the next Koha-US Circulation meeting this Thursday, July 10th,
at 8 PT / 9 MT / 10 CT / 11 ET / 15 UTC.

Bring topics on anything to do with patrons, circulation, notices, OPAC,
etcetera, and we can all share our thoughts and ideas.  You don't have to
be a member of Koha-US to join us, we're hoping you'll come!

Here is the link to the Zoom meeting and

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/962703559?pwd=SjJWcW9CRDJvMy8ycVIyTzIzOUdSUT09

Can't make it?  No worries--it will be recorded and available on the
Koha-US YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/kohaUS/playlists

(See the Circulation Special Interest Group's playlist for past circulation
topics!)

Feel free to send me any questions or topics for discussion ahead of time!

Looking forward to seeing you!

Lauren Denny