[Koha] INVENTORY SQL

muiru james muirunyeri at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 16:34:22 NZST 2023

Hello Joel

Thank you for your email.

I need books that have been since that date and after (>=) but the date
should be picked from a date picker. Then add all books on loan for that
particular item type.
So that the total at a particular date shall be all books after that
datelastseen plus all books on loan for each itemtype.

Example:

For itemtype 'BK'

Total = All bks with datelastseen>='2023-06-30' AND all books on loan for
itemtype 'BK'.

I have itemtype BK AND JBK and wish that one report would be used for both
itemtypes.

Thank you for finding time to assist me.

Warm Regards
James