[Koha] Search results problem on upgrade from 3.14 to 17.11

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jan 23 02:32:49 NZDT 2023

Hi Clint,

2 ideas:

* Check your frameworks visibility settings. In older versions they
weren't always taken into account, but in newer versions they work
perfectly. So you need to make sure that fields like biblionumber are
not set to hidden.

* Did they library use custom XSLT stylesheets? If they did, maybe try
resetting the XSLT system preferences to default and test.

Hope this helps,

Katrin