[Koha] Question on path for custom xsl files (OPAC and Staff client)

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Fri Feb 24 04:44:48 NZDT 2023

Hi Tomas,

thanks for your answer which I'm answering belatedly.

I just tried this: created XSLT and subdirectories en and de-DE, copied my custom xsl file there and referenced it in the  OPACXSLTDetailsDisplay parameter like this:

/var/lib/koha/test-infomath/XSLT/{langcode}/<filename>.xsl

but it doesn't work (no title information is displayed at all).

Unless I did something wrong that I'm not aware of, it really seems the files have to reside somewhere under the same path as those coming from Koha.

Regards,
Anke

--
Anke Bruns M.A. (LIS)
Arbeitsgruppe "Anwendungs- und Informationssysteme"
E-Mail: anke.bruns at gwdg.de
---------------------------------------
Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)
Burckhardtweg 4, 37077 Göttingen, URL: https://gwdg.de

Support: Tel.: +49 551 39-30000, URL: https://gwdg.de/support
Sekretariat: Tel.: +49 551 39-30001, E-Mail: gwdg at gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Christian Griesinger
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen
Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598
Zertifiziert nach ISO 9001