[Koha] Errors in the MARC bibliographic framework test: itemtype NOT mapped and subfields not in same tabs (UNIMARC)

library at ssst.edu.ba library at ssst.edu.ba
Thu Feb 23 00:09:27 NZDT 2023

Hello Andreas,

thank you; I created a BKS framework but I must say I am not that good with MARC records, as it's been a while since I studied it at uni, and most of my catalog work has been in a simplified in-house system at our library. But as they say it's never too late to learn new things.

I created a Books, Booklets, Workbooks framework; will I have to remove fields from the framework one by one, or are there BKS frameworks for UNIMARC I could import?

I also noticed that under Koha to MARC mapping, it says "If you make any change to the mappings, you must ask your administrator to run misc/batchRebuildBiblioTables.pl". How is that done exactly, in the terminal? Using which command? Thank you in advance!

Best regards

Aida Đikić