[Koha] Koha and IPV6

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Wed Feb 22 10:13:39 NZDT 2023

To say it another way: this is not a feature or limitation of Koha, but
entirely depends on the networking, firewall, and base web server
configuration of the computer hosting Koha.

*Joel Coehoorn*
Director of Information Technology
*York University*
Office: 402-363-5603 | jcoehoorn at york.edu | york.edu