[Koha] Can't delete fresh created biblio. DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::db do failed: Duplicate entry

DHIM IT itmanager at dhi-moskau.org
Thu Feb 16 21:05:58 NZDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

I have problem on one of koha instance Version 22.05.09.000.

If I try to delete some biblio, fresh created too, I get this error:
An error has occurred!
Error 500

From: /var/log/koha/koha/plack-error.log

{UNKNOWN}: DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::db do failed: Duplicate entry '61703-marcxml-MARC21' for key 'deletedbiblio_metadata_uniq_key' at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 2867

At the same time biblio landed in to the table deletedbiblio. After deleting of record from deletedbiblio and trying to delete the record again, it works.

Maybe have somebody idea about the error?

Mit besten Grüßen
IT-Manager
Eugen Bastron