[Koha] adding elements to opac-user.pl?

Caroline Cyr La Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Sat Feb 11 02:55:48 NZDT 2023

Hi Carlos,

I've never tried it, but there is this section in the manual that shows
how to add the barcode in the patron online account :
https://koha-community.org/manual/latest/en/html/opac.html#your-summary
(paragraph that starts with "If your patrons would like to see the items
barcodes on their list of checked out items"). It's a bit convoluted as
it predates (by a LOT) column configuration.

Let us know if it still works!

Caroline