[Koha] New meeting time for koha-US General Meetings

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Thu Dec 14 12:48:01 NZDT 2023

Good afternoon,
I just wanted to reach out and let everyone know that starting in January 2024, the koha-US General Meetings will be held on the FIRST Wednesday of each month instead of the second, but still at 10:30am Central Time.  We needed to swap days with the board meeting so our financial gurus could count all the beans in a timely manner.  It was just a little too tight for them.  So, be sure to come to the meetings on the FIRST Wednesday of the month, not the second.  If you come on the second Wednesday, you'll be in our board meeting, and we will be sure to volunteer you for something!  Just kidding, but all are welcome to the board meeting. It's just business stuff.

For those of you that attend our monthly Conference Committee meeting, that has also moved to the first Wednesday of the month, immediately after the general meeting, for consistency.

I have updated our event calendar and Website to reflect these changes.  Hope to see you next month!

Sincerely,
Christopher Brannon
2023 koha-US President