[Koha] Hardware requirements

Chris Brown chris at stayawake.co.uk
Wed Aug 30 03:46:52 NZST 2023

This isn't a definitive answer, but we support 6 volunteer-run libraries
here in Sheffield on a "Basic Plan" droplet from Digital Ocean with 8Gb
memory, 4 vCPUs and a 20 Gbyte disk. CPU usage sits mostly between 30% and
60% (the peaks are around 6.30am when the cron jobs run). Memory usage is
quite high (70%) and is the thing we would run out of first if we tried to
support more libraries. Disk usage is steady at 18%

Hope this helps!

Chris Brown