[Koha] Wiki account registration requests - reminder to check your spam folder

David Nind david at davidnind.com
Mon Aug 14 22:40:51 NZST 2023

This is just a semi-irregular reminder to check your SPAM folder if you
request an account for editing the Koha Community wiki.

When you request a wiki account:
1. A message is sent asking you to confirm the registration request.
2. When you confirm the request, the status is updated to confirmed in the
wiki account registration queue.
3. A human (like me) reviews the requests.
4. Another email is sent to confirming your account is approved.

This process helps minimise spam registrations.

Lots of registrations get "stuck" at step 2, as emails sent to confirm a
request may end up in your SPAM folder.

If you have had any issues recently with requesting a Wiki account, please
let me know by email and I will have a look.

Regards.

David Nind | david at davidnind.com
New Zealand