[Koha] Regarding subject wise report

Caroline Cyr La Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Fri Apr 28 07:11:14 NZST 2023

Hello,

I think you will get more responses if you specify what you're trying to
do exactly. Most times, people will not know what to answer when the
questions are very broad. If you add examples of what you're trying to
get, you will surely get more answers.

Also, I suggest you try looking in the reports library which already has
hundreds of reports on all kinds of subjects (it's divided into many
pages, you can click the links at the top (SQL reports holds, SQL
reports patrons, SQL reports circulation) to access the other pages):
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library

Regards,

Caroline