[Koha] Barcode not found - Show matching titles

John J. English johne at ncat.org
Fri Apr 14 13:12:14 NZST 2023

Hello, I'm trying configure my Koha instance so that can process a checkout on books that do not have barcodes associated with them.

I've tried enabling <itemBarcodeFallbackSearch> but it isn't working.
When I click "Show matching titles" I get an empty model that says: Barcode not found. The following items were found by searching:
There's nothing in the model, even though I know the book is in the catalog.
I've tried reindexing Zebra, but it didn't help.
Any advice is very much appreciated. Thank you.

JOHN J. ENGLISH