[Koha] Total Fine Paid

Ma. Victoria H. Silva-Manuel mavicsilva at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 21:22:52 NZDT 2023

I am using the SQL report below for generating Total Fine Paid:

SELECT accountlines.Date,borrowers.Cardnumber,borrowers.surname AS
> "Students Name", borrowers.firstname AS "First Name", accountlines.Amount
> As "Paid Amount"
> FROM accountlines, borrowers
> WHERE borrowers.borrowernumber = accountlines.borrowernumber AND
> accounttype = 'pay' AND date  BETWEEN <<Between Date (YYYY-DD-MM)|date>>
> AND <<and (yyyy-dd-mm)|date>>
> AND borrowers.branchcode=<<branchcode|branches>>
> ORDER BY  accountlines.Date

Is it possible to add the shelving location? We use the shelving location
as library sections and we want to determine the paid fines per library
section.

Thanks.
--
Ma. Victoria H. Silva-Manuel