[Koha] Problem upgrading RabbitMQ / Erlang

Isabel Pineda isabel.pineda at ds.edu.sv
Thu Sep 29 03:03:20 NZDT 2022

Hi Mason.

Just one more question. After removing the PackageCloud repository, the output of the command 'apt policy rabbitmq-server erlang-base' is now

rabbitmq-server:
  Installed: 3.10.7-1
  Candidate: 3.10.7-1
  Version table:
 *** 3.10.7-1 100
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     3.9.13-1 500
        500 http://asi-fs-d.contabo.net/ubuntu jammy/main amd64 Packages
        500 http://asi-fs-d.contabo.net/ubuntu jammy/main i386 Packages
erlang-base:
  Installed: 1:24.2.1+dfsg-1
  Candidate: 1:24.2.1+dfsg-1
  Version table:
 *** 1:24.2.1+dfsg-1 500
        500 http://asi-fs-d.contabo.net/ubuntu jammy/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Can the missing 500 entry for rabbitmq-server 3.10.7-1 be a problem? What other repository for rabbitmq-server can I use apart from Package Cloud? Even on rabbitmq.com the installation instructions include this repository. Or do I have to downgrade back to version 3.9.13?

Thank you
Isabel