[Koha] Error in creating instance

Mumanyi, Bravismore bmumanyi at unam.na
Thu Sep 22 17:12:18 NZST 2022

Hi Kumar

I advise you re-check MySQL access credentials.

Those parameters are wrong. You are trying to access MySQL with username root without a password.

#mysql -u root -p

If you set a password, then set the correct password in KOHA config file.

There are also ways to reset MySQL password, in case you forgot.

Hope this helps

Regards