[Koha] Series in order

Angela Davies adavies at chch.planet.org.nz
Sun Sep 18 16:49:08 NZST 2022

We have several large series and I have not been able to catalogue the
books in order meaning the barcodes are not in order either. When the
series is searched the titles are not in issue order.

An example is the Seven Sister series. When searched the titles appear as
book 1, book 7, book 4 etc.

I put the series title into 490 a and the series number into 490 v. I have
played around with this but it still does not work

Is there a way to have the list in the series numerical order so we can
advise on the order the books should be read?

Thank you for any help

Angela Davies

Opawa Voluntary Library
Christchurch