[Koha] import question

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 03:34:08 NZST 2022

Hi

You need to "convert" your exported doc to mark format before importing it.

You can use the free tool markedit to do the mappings between your excel
file and a mark file to import.

You can get marcedit and tutorials here:

https://marcedit.reeset.net/downloads

Regards,

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire