[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 203, Issue 6

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Sep 13 05:52:18 NZST 2022

Hi,

I was asking, because I have seen different fields used/mentioned as the
accession number.

Barcode is of course an obvious candidate, but there is also the
inventory number (items.stocknumber) and the accession number on record
level in MARC 541$e (https://www.loc.gov/marc/bibliographic/bd541.html).

Hope this helps explain,

Katrin