[Koha] Transportation between Kansas City Airport and Lawrence, Kansas

George gwilliams at nekls.org
Thu Sep 8 03:06:38 NZST 2022

On behalf of the koha-US Conference Committee:

For those of you flying to Lawrence to attend KohaCon22, if you would
like a ride from the Kansas City Airport to Lawrence when you arrive or
from Lawrence back to the Kansas City Airport when you're ready to
leave, Northeast Kansas Library System is trying to arrange rides.  We
have many library staff living in the area and our hope is that we will
have volunteers who can shuttle people from the airport to Lawrence when
the conference begins and from Lawrence back to the airport when the
conference ends.

If you would like us to try to arrange a ride for you, please fill out
the form at:

https://forms.gle/tRL6pWTZkS3vEtoz5

We look forward to seeing everyone,

George Williams
--
George Williams
Pronouns: he/him
Send NEXT support e-mails to nexthelp at nekls.org

NEKLS Office: 785-838-4090
Toll Free: 888-296-6963
Fax: 785-838-3989
Next After-Hours: 785-813-1356

For specific support issues, please use:
Next Catalog Support: nexthelp at nekls.org
Courier Support: chandwork at nekls.org
Technology Support: tech at nekls.org

4317 W 6th St, Lawrence, KS, 66049