[Koha] Question on OPACUserCSS

Andy Boze Boze.1 at nd.edu
Fri Oct 28 04:14:50 NZDT 2022

There are many elements with their own backgrounds that are obscuring
the <body> background. Try setting them to transparent to let the <body>
background show through.

Something like this.

body {
   background-image: url(
https://github.com/bywatersolutions/web-assets/blob/master/sites/Koha-logo.png?raw=true
);
   background-repeat: no-repeat;
   background-size: cover;
}

body * {
     background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0) !important;
}

Andy Boze, Associate Librarian
University of Notre Dame
271H Hesburgh Library