[Koha] Question on OPACUserCSS

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Fri Oct 28 03:25:48 NZDT 2022

Hello,

we are struggling with a background image for the OPAC pages.

The description of the parameter OPACUserCSS says " Include the following
CSS on all pages in the OPAC". However, the style declaration

body {
  background-image: url(path/to/our/image.jpg);
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
  background-size: cover
}

only results in the image being displayed on the OPAC start page, not on all
the others. What's more, clicking on the "Start" link to return to the start
page also shows the page without the background image.

So, obviously, it makes a difference if the start page is reached via

https://our.opac.url or
https://our.opac.url/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl
(of course, these are only symbolic URLs that won't lead anywhere)

How can we make the body style declaration visible on all OPAC pages?

Thanks!

Regards,
Anke

--
Anke Bruns M.A. (LIS)
Arbeitsgruppe "Anwendungs- und Informationssysteme"
E-Mail: anke.bruns at gwdg.de
Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)
Burckhardtweg 4, 37077 Göttingen, URL: https://gwdg.de

Support: Tel.: +49 551 39-30000, URL: https://gwdg.de/support
Sekretariat: Tel.: +49 551 39-30001, E-Mail: gwdg at gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Norbert Lossau
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen
Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598