[Koha] Merging Bibliographic Records in Bulk [Koha version 22.05.05.000]

Antony Kujenga akujenga at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 03:51:17 NZDT 2022

Thanks mate! I'll give that a try.

So far we reimported a few bib records for a branch library and all went
smoothly. We prepared the records using MARCEdit using a template we've
been developing to ensure Koha compatibility. It appears that the only
challenge now are the Call Numbers for the items. Moving them to 952$o is
now the next battle and as usual any quick help would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards

AK