[Koha] KOHA NOT CALCULATING FINES (KOHA v.22.05)

Joshua Getanda getandajoshua24 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 05:00:12 NZDT 2022

Greetings,

I have been keeping tabs on the mail archive on the above subject matter.
Additionally, I have tried going through the system preference settings
over and over and running the cron jobs as well. However, I haven't had any
success yet, though I'm still trying.

Could there be any other suggestions on how to resolve the issue? I think I
have experienced this with the current stable version of KOHA. I also
notice that when the "overdue fines cap (amount)" in "circulation and fine
rules" is left blank, it automatically picks a zero figure. Could this be
the issue such that when the fines are meant to be calculated, they are
capped at 0.00?