[Koha] Loan display

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Oct 11 09:51:37 NZDT 2022

Hi,

I've tried to find a matching bug for the behavior you describe, but
didn't come up with anything. As you say there is only one line in
issues, this sounds like a display problem, but I am not sure what would
cause it.

If it worked before: did anything change? Maybe an OS or DBMS update? Is
there anything in the logs?

But please keep in mind: 17.11 is almost 5 years old now and is no
longer maintained. You might want to consider updating to a more recent
version.

Hope this helps,

Katrin