[Koha] Date Acquired problem in Items

Ms. Naveen Ali naveen at neduet.edu.pk
Fri Oct 7 16:47:43 NZDT 2022

Dear All,

I have edited our books framework to make the 952$d field mandatory, as it is our requirement.

I have imported a large number of books from our oracle database using this framework.

However, when adding an item to a record, the item is not being saved with error that mandatory field is not filled, although date acquired is not empty.

When i remove the mandatory requirement form 952$d field, the error disappears and item is saved.

I would appreciate support to resolve this problem.

With best regards,

Naveen Ali

ITM-JE (EAKL)
Inst Representative for