[Koha] The Terrific Every-Other-Thursday Training Video - S3E6 - Plugin: Batch Patron Permissions Modifier

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Thu Nov 24 11:39:37 NZDT 2022

This week's video is so spectacular, we not only had to scrap our first attempt, but we had to split it into two videos. That's right: TWO. Not only that, we're releasing it a day early, because we just know our viewers can't wait. That, and I didn't want to have to post and advertise on a holiday. Be sure to check out our outtake at the end. Happy Thanksgiving!

https://youtu.be/CneHrJ4O0yk

Christopher Brannon
2022 koha-US Vice President