[Koha] KOHA not getting install old or new version

shailendra arora shailendraarora3d at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:28:44 NZDT 2022

I have formatted the pc and installed ubuntu  and followed all the process
but koha is not getting installed, not even creating a koha directory.

I somehow installed koha on vm on laptop after lots of trying but now I am
trying to install a fully formatted system PC but it is not happening.

some perl file showing  issue but perl is installed and updated too.

Thank's & Regards

Shailendra Arora
 *( 3D Artist ,Modeler, 3D Animator , Designer,Instructor, PhotoGrapher )*

e-mail:-  *shailendraarora3d at gmail.com <shailendraarora3d at gmail.com>*
Mobile :- *9887503892*