[Koha] Roles for Koha 23.05

David Nind david at davidnind.com
Wed Nov 2 08:41:35 NZDT 2022

Hi everyone.

The roles for the 23.05 release cycle are now open:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_23.05

The vote will take place at the 9 November 2022 Development IRC meeting.

The description of the roles is available at:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Project_roles

NOTE: Wiki account requests - if you don't have a Wiki account to add your
interest for a role:
- Requesting an account for the Wiki is not currently working (following
the recent upgrade of the Wiki email configuration changes are required).
- Until this is sorted, feel free to email me directly or post on IRC and I
will add your interest.

David Nind | david at davidnind.com
387 Whartons Road, RD 10D, Oamaru 9492, New Zealand
m. +64 21 0537 847