[Koha] item type, current library, home library, and call number after migrating Marc records to koha

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed May 4 08:01:33 NZST 2022

Hi Tom,

can you share an example of your 952 data?

Most common mistakes are:

* $a, $b and $y not exactly matching what is configured as branch codes
and item type codes in your installation.

* One 952 needs to contain all necessary subfields for one item.
Multiple 952 would be used for multiple items.

Hope this helps,

Katrin