[Koha] Vote possibility in Bugzilla

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Tue May 3 02:37:00 NZST 2022

> That's great, but I'm wondering if someone regulary has a look to the votes?

Bugzilla votes are problematic, because there is no way to promise
anyone that a bug with a lot of votes will get worked on. It's kind of
like when someone posts on an enhancement bug saying "Why isn't anyone
working on this?" Which bugs are worked on depends entirely on who is
being paid or who has volunteered.

I like the idea of highlighting bugs which are popular in votes, but I
think if we had something like a regular email to the mailing list
we'd have to make it clear that it was informational and folks who are
interested should see about sponsoring the work somehow.

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries