[Koha] It's Back! The Koha Community Challenge-Register Now!

Jessica Zairo jzairo at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Mar 16 03:16:56 NZDT 2022

Hello Koha Community! We are back for another Koha Community Challenge!
https://bywatersolutions.com/news/spring-into-fitness-koha-community-challenge-2022

ByWater Solutions has partnered with koha-US https://koha-us.org/ to create
a way for the open-source community to come together, move, and raise money
for a good cause! Last year we raised over $1800 for the koha-US open
source community--let's surpass that goal this year!

Walk, Jog, Run, Swim, Bike, Hike, Yoga, Dance- whatever your activity of
choice is-come join us for this community challenge! Be part of the
open-source community sharing your daily activities, photos, and words of
wisdom!

The challenge is open to all and will go from April 1 - April 30.

Have a great day!

Jessie
--
Jessica Zairo, MLIS