[Koha] Koha integration with ERP Solutions

Puneet Saini puneet.tit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:00:09 NZDT 2022

Dear Sir,

Greetings!!

We have done koha integration in ERP  below mention modules:
1. In HRMS Module to get Staff Data
2. In Student Module to get Student data
3. In Finance Module to push all fines and membership fees and revert back reconciliation.
4. Single Sign on

You can reach me at 9359515096 or email.

Regards,

Puneet Kumar

Sent from my iPhone