[Koha] Koha integration with ERP Solutions

Chief Librarian, SAIACS library at saiacs.org
Fri Mar 11 20:11:58 NZDT 2022

Hello Friends,

I would like to know if any of us have integrated KOHA with any ERP
solutions like TCS-iON. Your experience would be helpful to know whether it
is possible or not. We are using KOHA 21.05. Is it worth integrating KOHA
with any other ERPs? Kindly share your experiences.

thanks and regards

______________________________________

*Dr. Yesan Sellan, * *MLISc., PGDLAN, BCS., UGC-NET., PhD*

*Strategic | Learner | Achiever | Responsibility | Intellection*

*Chief Librarian*

South Asia Institute of Advanced Christian Studies (SAIACS)

363 Dodda Gubbi Cross Road, Kothanur P.O., Bangalore 77, India

Phone: 91 80 2846 5235/5344/ 5649, Fax: 91 80 28465412, Mobile:
91-9972348251

www.saiacs.org Alternative Email: yesans at gmail.com

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0501-5661
<yesans at gmail.com>

IMPORTANT : This message is intended only for the addressee. It may contain
confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete
the original message. Thank you.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email*.*