[Koha] koha controll number

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Mar 11 10:08:38 NZDT 2022

Hi,

this is not so easy to answer as Koha has no default feature for
generating a number in 001 in the normal cataloguing editor (which I
gather from your URL is the one you use).

What I'd start with is checking the frameworks and if there is any
plugin linked to 001 there. This could give you a clue on where to look
next.

You could also check authorised values as some plugins for generating
numbers use an authorised value to store the prefix and numbers.

Hope this helps,

Katrin