[Koha] Authority Records Not Indexed but Biblios Are Partly Indexed

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 01:08:21 NZDT 2022

Hello, all!

    Can anyone tell me why ElasticSearch would stop indexing biblio records
after 10000 and none of the authority records?

Here's the screen dump from a backup of our database courtesy of the About
page.

Nodes: localhost:9200 | Status: running | Indices: koha_asdlib_biblios
(count: 17916), koha_asdlib_authorities (count: 13116)

Here's the screen dump of the current database, courtesy of the About page.

Nodes: localhost:9200 | Status: running | Indices: koha_asdlib_biblios
(count: 10000), koha_asdlib_authorities (count: 0)

    That said, is there a way to rectify this?

--

    よろしくお願いします。

    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    Tsukimino 1-Chome 5-2
    Tsukimino Gaadenia #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken
    〒242-0002 JAPAN

    +1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    +81-80-4356-2178 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.