[Koha] Alternate Graphic Representation (880 Tag) Information Details stored in which Koha Database Tables?

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Wed Mar 9 05:22:13 NZDT 2022

Hi Sambhunath,

Could you share the report's SQL? It's easier to find what is going wrong
if we can see the query.

This will show the full 880 field for every record that has one in your
catalog:

SELECT biblionumber, ExtractValue(metadata, '//datafield[@tag="880"]/*') as
'880 field'
FROM biblio_metadata
WHERE ExtractValue(metadata, '//datafield[@tag="880"]/*') <> ''

If you are not seeing results, I suspect you've structured your call to
ExtractValue() wrong or are looking in subfields that have no content. You
can consult the documentation Thomas shared or inspect the MARCXML of a
single record you expect to see in the results to see how it isn't aligning
with your query.

Best,

ERIC PHETTEPLACE Systems Librarian, Libraries (he/him)

ephetteplace at cca.edu | o 510.594.3660 (cca)

5212 Broadway | Oakland, CA | 94618

CCA is situated on the traditional unceded lands of the Ohlone peoples.

Black-owned bookstores in Oakland: Ashay by the Bay
<https://ashaybythebay.com/>, Marcus Books
<https://www.facebook.com/marcus.books/>