[Koha] Alternate Graphic Representation (880 Tag) Information Details stored in which Koha Database Tables?

Mohamad F Barham mbarham at birzeit.edu
Tue Mar 8 00:48:23 NZDT 2022

Hi,

you can use this in your select statement

ExtractValue(metadata, '//datafield[@tag="888"]/subfield[@code="a"]') AS data,

Mohamad Barham

System Engineer | Information Technology Department

Birzeit University

P.O.Box. 14, Birzeit, Palestine

Tel: + 970 22982012 | Mob: +970 597 861929 | Ext: 5616

mbarham at birzeit.edu | www.birzeit.edu<http://www.birzeit.edu/>