[Koha] Analytical cataloguing causing a searching warning

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Mar 1 20:57:14 NZDT 2022

What version of Koha are we talking about?

A couple of changes in this area happened in 21.05 and 21.11.

I'm envisaging it's something around here:
https://git.koha-community.org/Koha-community/Koha/src/branch/master/Koha/Biblio.pm#L561
in 21.11 or around
https://git.koha-community.org/Koha-community/Koha/src/branch/21.05.x/opac/opac-detail.pl#L195
in 21.05.

The short of it is.. we've used that query for years in the XSLT.. it got
moved/added to the controller and then moved again into the Object to allow
a pre-search to work out whether to display the analytics link or not
depending on if any analytics exist for the record being loaded.

It would have just hit the error later in proceedings (i.e on clicking the
link) prior to now.  I'm not sure how we could improve the search itself
though, or what the error really alludes to :(.

Hopefully, it helps with tracking it down though.

*Martin Renvoize, MPhys (Hons)*

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Head of Development and Community Engagement

*Phone:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*Mobile:* +44 (0) 7725 985 636

*Email:* martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com

www.ptfs-europe.com

*Sign up for our newsletters here <http://eepurl.com/dPjjkn> or by scanning
the QR code*

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com