[Koha] Adding an encryption_key to koha-conf.xml

Mike Lake mikel at speleonics.com.au
Thu Jun 30 23:35:25 NZST 2022

Hi

On 2022-06-30 9:21 pm, David Tan wrote:
> Hi Mike,
> I had the same issue. I notice in the koha-conf.xml is missing this
> line
> <encryption_key>__ENCRYPTION_KEY__</encryption_key>
> After adding this line, it work fine for me.
> David

Just did the same. I added a key to my sites/opac/koha-conf.xml and now
there is no more warning from that instance. I can later do the same for
my other instance, a test one.

Jonathan had suggested to use koha-foreach but I was not sure how to run
that or what other things it would change. Once I know how to use the
foreach command I'll make backups of my site confs, run it, and see what
it does.

Thanks David.

--
Mike