[Koha] After Koha update and auto_increment_fix database won't start

Isabel Pineda isabel.pineda at ds.edu.sv
Wed Jun 29 01:51:04 NZST 2022

Hi.

I have just updated Koha from 21.11.06 to 21.11.09. After that I got a warning on the "About Koha" page that some tables have problems with auto_increment, there was a link to this page: https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/DBMS_auto_increment_fix
I followed the instructions on this page, but when I tried to restart mysql, MariaDB wouldn't start. The error message says: job for mariadb.service failed because the control process exited with error code

I looked for solutions, but the only ones that I found included to remove all data from the database directory, and I don't want to do this.

Is there any other solution?

Thank you very much
Isabel Pineda