[Koha] System preference "AutoRenewalNotices"

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Mon Jun 27 23:58:30 NZST 2022

Hi

Meanwhile it turned out there is another (but no more used) Koha
instance on the same host. Since the mentioned e-mail is not referring
to any specific instance or database I have now also set system
preference "AutoRenewalNotices" to "never" in this other instance,
hoping this will cure the hiccup.

Best wishes: Michael